We're raising funds for the ICU Society.
All ticket proceeds will be donated to the ICU Society to help them carry out their vital work.
1 £5 ticket = 1 entry
If you can afford to purchase more than one, you are welcome too as all funds raised will go to the charity.
Your ticket will enter you in a draw to win a wellness bundle. We've teamed up with some of our favourite wellness brands to bring you the ultimate self-care experience to bring a little joy during these times.
The bundle includes:
- Fable Yoga Eco Conscious Yoga Mat (£68)
- Tisserand Sleep Sanctuary (£20) set and National Geographic Wellbeing Escape Roller Ball collection (£22) @tisseranduk
- Supernova Protein – 480g Advanced Vegan Protein (£35) and Handmade Coconut Scoop £8 (@supernova.living) @supernova.living
- Contur £25 E-Voucher to spend on Eco Luxe Activewear @conturuk
- Palm of Feronia, Himalayan and Dead Sea Bath Salt (£24) @palmofferonia
- Pure Sport CBD Muscle & Joint Balm(£39.99)& 500mg CBD Oil Tincture (£34.99) Soothing Hand Sanitiser - 100mg CBD & Aloe Vera @puresportcbd
- OffBlak - Caff Free Tea Collection (£13.99) @offblak
Purchase your ticket here
Winner selected at random. Ticket sales end Monday 11th May. Winner announced on our Instagram page. Winner will be notified via email Tuesday 12th May. Please ensure email address is correct at time of ticket purchase so we can contact you if you win.
Your donation will go towards:
The wellbeing of Intensive Care Professionals. The pressure on intensive care staff is causing massive stress. Professionals, patients and relatives will suffer from poor mental health and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) following COVID-19.
Your donations we will develop and fund:
- Support for Intensive Care workers employed by the NHS
- Help for their mental health
- Distribution of morale-boosting wellbeing packages, including food, snacks and essentials, to Intensive Care Units.
- Support for patients who survive and for relatives of whose we cannot save.
- Patient information leaflets, the ICU environment and public benefit.
We aim to fund further intensive care research across the UK and have five national Research Directors leading clinical trials. An intensive care clinical trial can cost between £1.5million and £5million.
- We need more research and clinical trials into COVID-19; ventilation practice in intensive care; into who and when to treat in intensive care; into PTSD and mental consequence.
- We need to fund new investigator research awards and scholarships to develop and train the next generation of intensive care experts.
We need your help to provide more education courses for intensive care doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and the rest of the intensive care team to share best practice and learn how to save more lives.
Events cost the Intensive Care Society up £275,000 to hire for 1-3 days for up to 1700 intensive care doctors, nurses and health. We currently charge our life saving professionals to attend. We need your help to provide this as part of their professional development.
Your donations will make a real difference.